Do you have reels of 16/35mm roll film or microfiche but no way to quickly access them and no backups if the worst happens?
The microfilm scanning service provided by DocumentScanning.net can convert your microfilm records to Adobe PDF or TIFF format and making them instantly available to any user to access.
Why microfilm scanning?
- The viewer may be broken and unable to be repaired.
- In film format, only one person can view the images at any one time. Film scanning can allow viewing by multiple users.
- Scanning provides an electronic back-up or disaster recovery method.
- Join up your scanned paper record archive with your film archive.
- Convert to an editable format such as MS Word or Excel