Our secure document disposal service
- Securely and confidentially shred and destroy documents containing sensitive information
- Help the environment by recycling non-sensitive documents, boxes and lever arch or ringbound folders into other everyday items, for example, turning card wallets into new pin boards for schools.
It is essential that once your documents are scanned, they are destroyed following strict policies and standards. As such, we only use partner companies which follow British Security Industry Association (BSIA) standards to ensure that they are a registered data processor, so our customers are guaranteed the best service and standards are maintained at the highest level.
To maintain high security standards, all the staff are vetted in accordance with BS EN 15713:2009 and are cleared to handle paper shredding of secure data, which encompasses the whole process from collection through to shredding.
Once the data has been shredded we can provide a certificate of destruction to prove compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are also able to shred CDs and microfiche. In many cases companies are unable to completely shred microfiche to a state where it can’t possibly be read. However, our partners have designed a machine that can shred such material to an almost powder-like form.
Document disposal technical information
When you use DocumentScanning.net to dispose of your confidential waste you will be safe from identity theft and fraud and we will ensure you are compliant with:
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The EU Landfill Directive
- The Environmental Protection Act 1990
- Hazardous Waste Regulations 2005